Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few Effective Treatments for Migraine–Severe Headaches:
Applying Externally (On Forehead):
- Take few tobacco leaves and few cloves, grind the two together to make a paste, and apply it on the forehead,
- Crush Henna (Mehndi) leaves into a paste and apply it on the forehead,
- Rub Pure Desi Ghee on the Forehead (Also may add Black Pepper Powder),
- Apply Clove Oil on the forehead,
- Fine Cut Bottle Gourd (Lauki), make its paste, and apply on forehead.
Administering through Nostrils/Ears (Do one-two of them!):
- Take out the juice of orange peels, use dropper and put 1-2 drops of it into the nostril – the side that is not paining (During attack),
- Administer 2 drops of Mustard Oil (Filtered-Unprocessed, Kachcha Ghani) in both the nostrils and sniff it a bit (During Attack),
- Instead of above, simply put 2 drops of Pure Desi Cow Ghee into both the nostrils thrice a day (Switch on the Burner – Put the Spoon on Fire – Spoon gets hot – Shut off the fire – Put Ghee onto the Hot Spoon – The Ghee Melts – Use Dropper and Administer to your Nostrils) (Remember, more old The Pure Desi Cow Ghee is, Better it is),
- Put 2 drops of lemon Juice in each of the Ears.
The Remedies (Migraine–Severe Headaches):
- One teaspoon of Mahatrifuladi Ghrit with the first bite of Lunch and Dinner,
- Take a glass of Boiled Desi Cow Milk (A-2 type), add a teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee (Do Not Boil or Heat the Ghee). Add minimal amount of Sugar (Brown or Organic Sugar only, and never White Sugar) (This to be taken after dinner, in night time),
- Take a teaspoon of Trifula powder with lukewarm water, before going to sleep (sometime after the above milk has been taken) (Add Rock Candy, if you have to), Or,
- Decoction of 1-2 Teaspoon of Trifala Churna + 1/4th – 1/5th Teaspoon of Turmeric; Add Rock Candy and Drink,
- Keep a Pinch of Rock Salt on tongue, and after 10-15 minutes drink a glass or two of Clay Pot Cold Water,
- If the Head Ache is due gastric troubles, add a Tsp or Two of lemon Juice to a glass of warm water and drink,
- Very Effective: Holy basil leaves + Black Pepper + Rock Candy, in Equal quantities, + A Bit of Ginger, Make Decoction of all these in a glass of water, till water becomes 3/4th, Have this empty stomach daily morning.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Coconut Water (Morning 1000 to not later than 1500 Hrs), Pure Desi Cow Ghee, Ginger, Black Pepper, Butter-Milk (Black Pepper, Black Cumin Seeds Powder added), Brown Rice, Pumpkin (Roasted Seeds), Almonds Dipped overnight.
Unfavourable: Cold, Refrigerated or Stale stuff, Excess oily or fried stuff, Hot Stuff (Red Chillies), Curd, Completely avoid junk foods like Pizza, Burger or soft drinks.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://stayhealthytill70.com.cp-in-12.bigrockservers.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.