Firstly, An Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow is a one with a Hunch on its Back & Not The Genetically Mutated cow. It is a universal fact that consumption of A2 Milk is the best but then it is just not available (especially in Indian Urban Areas). In the same breath it must be mentioned that Vedic Cows get pregnant just about every year, and if properly fed, the milk production too may be increased many folds.
Please keep in mind, it has been shown in various studies that products of Hybrid-Genetically Modified Cows are Carcinogenic & Biocides for the human body.
About A1 & A2: A2 (gene) is a Beta-Casein Protein in the milk that makes milk healthy and nutritious. The most Indian-Vedic-A2 Cows and Buffalo Breeds contain A2 allele gene. Even if these breeds give comparatively less quantity of milk, it is better to have less milk than to have potentially harmful milk (The presence of the A1 type gene is what makes them Dangerous-Biocidal-Non-Assimilable-Non-Absorbable in The Body). The studies by National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR), Karnal, have found that the milk given by the Pure Non-Hybrid Indian cows – The Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow milk, is much superior and beneficial for the Human Consumption than the A1 type milk. Some of the high milk yielding Indian Breeds are (And these have 100% A2 type milk): Red Sindhi, Gir, Rathi, Sahiwal, Tharparkar, Deoni, Ongole and so on. Also, European Food safety authority (EFSA) has stated in its studies that a component Beta-Casomorphin-7 present in A1 Milk (or Rather released during the Digestion Process of A1 Milk) may contribute to many ailments including Autism, Diabetes and Heart Ailments.
The important point to mention here is that though from West, these jersey cows have spread worldwide, it was primarily bred/produced for meat consumption, and that the milk of the jersey breeds is not consumed in many of the European countries.
What would you offer to your beloved guests – The things you Love – Right! Well, Milk, Curd, Butter & Ghee from Vedic Cows were frequently being offered to Gods in The Vedic Times.
Many hymns of Rig & Yajur Veda point to Milk, Butter & Ghee to be the Symbols of Fertility & Strength. It was stated to protect the cattles within walled enclosures and to keep watch dogs outside to guard them.
Specific mention may be found on even the use of Horses for Ploughing. Also, ‘Specific mention of Breed Refinement’ could be inferred. Such as the betterment of the breeds of Cows and Horses, which I infer to be carrying out breeding amongst cows and bulls from different regions (& Not Genetic Mutation).
Diet of Indian-Vedic-A2 Cow:
- Clean-Pure Drinking Water (Best is Stored Rain Water – Rich in Hydrogen Peroxide),
- Grass on Pasture Lands,
- Feeding Black Sesame Seeds may easily double Vedic Cow’s Milk Production in short span of time,
- Grains (Especially Barley),
- Aloe Vera (Simply Plant all around along the field – say 1 m breath at the Field Boundaries,
- Dry Chillies!
- Neem Bark (Plant few Neem Trees around the Crop Field – Within Your Boundaries!),
- Neem-Oil is also a De-wormer or Cows,
- Organic Jaggery,
- Lemon Juice made with Jaggery (Plant Lemon Plants around the Crop Field – You then may also sell Organic Lemons!),
- Improving Digestion (Cows-Dairy Animals): Beetle Leaves & Nuts of Arecanut are crushed-Mixed Together & fed to animals.
Uses of Bulls or Ox (Castrated Bulls):
- Bail out water from crop wells in the fields,
- Fresh Sugar-Cane Juice.