Causes for ‘Polydipsia-Feeling Constantly Thirsty’:
- Diabetes [Malfunction of Pancreas (Important Reason)],
- Diabetes Insipidus: Signifies Hormonal Imbalance in the body, which Deranges The Water Absorption Functionary in the body,
- Dry Mouth: Formation of less than optimum amount of saliva in the Mouth,
- Anaemia (Severe) (Less than optimum RBC’s/Haemoglobin in the body); and finally,
- Consuming excess of Salty, Pungent and Bitter Stuff…….
The Pathological Tests could conform the exact reason for the ailment. The Ayurvedic Approach would depend on (Combination of “Inspecting Body Parts (Tongue-Nails-Under Eyes) from Ayurvedic Pont of View + Careful Study of Pathology Reports can easily guide which all Doshas-Body Humours are imbalanced or vitiated, and an appropriate approach or remedy would then follow.
Ayurvedically, it is Vitiation of Vata & Pitta Combined.
Few effective cures for ‘Feeling Constantly Thirsty’:
- Pure Desi Cow Milk (If not available, go for Toned/Double Toned) + a Teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee, twice a day,
- Gymnema Sylvestre (or Gudmar) is good for Pancreas health,
- Go for Fruit Juices (Only in the Morning), and vegetable Soups (Afternoon and Evening),
- Rack candy is favourable but do not take excess sweet. Go for Natural Sweet and Discard White Sugar,
- Take half a glass of Coconut water twice a day.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Cancer Therapies – The Yuck
Favourable: Fennel Seeds, Cayenne Pepper (Red Chilly, Of course in Minimal Quantity, as little more may easily damage Mucous Linings etc.), Aloe-Vera, Green cardamom, Ginger, Indian Gooseberry, Pure Desi Cow Milk
Unfavourable: Excess salt (Completely avoid White Salt, read the category: Lifestyle and eating habits)), Spicy, Dry (& Bitter), Oily, Cold, Stale-Refrigerated food stuff, and finally Smoking and Alcoholism.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Gaudhan Ark has increased quantity of Vitamin-B and is very useful in handling the problem of excess thirst. Take 5-10 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.