As per me, Splenectomy (Surgical Removal of the spleen) is not at all an option and would be a very difficult situation to live with. I mean I agree ITP is an Autoimmune Disorder, so what do we do “Suppress the Immune System!!!!” without first working on Side 1 of Triangle – Blocking entries of Chemicals-Carcinogens into our Divine Body…Rock the Boat, Give your Body natural Stuffs (Lifestyle-eating Habits-Diet Changes along with Contents of Our Health Kit) which would help it rebuild its Cells-Tissues-Organs…and get out Body-Life back to Normalcy. Management & Natural-Unconventional Remedies to ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura) provided below.
Just for Academic Sake “There have been Reports of Vaccinations having Aggravated ITP cases-Symptoms”!!
Attribution: By User: Hektor – the English Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Purpura.jpg, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=1222775
Before Remedies to ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura), Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for ‘Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits’ to be ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few Home-Natural Remedies to ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura):
- Long Pepper, 500mg tablet, with warm water, empty stomach in the morning,
- Papaya Leaf Extract (and, if possible, Stem Extract, along with this),
- Amrit Kalash Ambrosia and Amrit Nectar Tablets,
- A Tablet of Ashwagandha Twice-Thrice Daily,
- Panchgavya Ghrit (A Tsp Before Lunch & Dinner),
- Upto ½ a Cup of Aloe Vera Juice Twice Daily (And/or Sweet Lime + Aloe Vera Juice + 1-2 Pinches of Turmeric),
- 2-3 Tsp Coconut Oil added to a Cup of Hot water Twice daily,
- Mild Sunlight Walk Daily for at Least 30 Minutes Each in the Morning & Evening,
- Use Iron and Copper Utensils,
- Useful Herbal Iron Supplements: Loha Bhasma), Amalaki, Guduchi, Shatavari, Triphala,
- Useful Herbs to Build-Up ‘The Liver’: Aloe Gel (With Turmeric), Dandelion Root, Manjishtha, Punarnava, Bhu Amalaki,
- Useful Herbs to Build-Up Spleen: Punarnava, Katuka, Bala, Ginseng, Licourise.
Homeopathic Remedies to ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura):
- Lachesis (Consists of Venom Traces of Snake Family Vipers): Preferable for Oily Skin with Minimal Sweating,
- Crotalus Horridus: Dry Skin with Minimal Sweating,
- Vipera Berus: Kidney Inflammation along with Inflammation of Blood Capillaries-Veins,
- Cortisone: Antidote to Side-Effects of Chronic Consumption of Steroids,
- Phosphorous (Helps in Cells-Tissue Regeneration in The Body): Useful in Bleeding-Circulatory Issues, Mental-Emotional Issues (Anxiety, Fear, Tension-Stress…), Works against Pain-Inflammation,
- Crotalus Horridus: Extracted from Snake’s Venom, For Delirium-Extreme Toxicity Cases (Oozing Blisters-Ulcers…),
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel): The Potency is Cooling and is useful for Skin Issues such as Bruises, Sores, Cracked-Blistered Skin & Even for severe cases such as Psoriasis or Eczema,
- Cinchona Officinalis: ITP patient also suffers from ‘Enlarged Spleen’ along with excess Discharges from the body including excess sweating,
- Acetic Acid: If the Patient has History of Chronic Consumption of Junk Foods (Soft Drinks, Excessively Salty Snacks…),
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: Patient shows Aversion to Sunlight,
- Creosote (Kreosotum): Works against problem of Frequent urination in ITP Patients,
- Arsenic Album: Specifically for Restless Patients,
- Chininum Sulphuricum (Sulphate of Quinine): Enlarged Spleen, Nervous System related Excruciating Pain, Internal Bleeding/s.
All these are just My Opinion/s after Reading Various Authentic Resources. I am definitely not Professional at Homeopathy. Please take proper advice from a Homeopath Professional. Again, you yourself are responsible for using any advice Mentioned in This Post or Anywhere else in This Website…
Please follow on to The Next Page for Unconventional Remedies (Edited to Manage Specific Ailment/s)…