I am hereby providing a base structure of your Daily Routine for handling Obesity. Obviously, one can’t or should not do all of them, but many alternatives are being provide (Just from Academic Point of View) as what may be easily available at one place, isn’t at other. The Diet Plan would do great in Normalising all Three Doshas (Vata-Pitta-Kapha) & One Should start feeling better in no time… Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
- Take 1.5 teaspoons of Cumin Seeds Powder, dip it in a glass of water overnight. Next day morning, boil this mixture, and drink like tea, also eating the cumin seeds finally,
- Early Morning Empty Stomach, add a teaspoon of Lemon Juice and 2-3 teaspoons Pure Honey to Lukewarm Water, and drink this water fast, go for a walk, ease yourself – freshen up,
- Now again, a glass of lukewarm water + a teaspoon of Lemon Juice + 1/5th teaspoon of Rock salt,
- Prior Taking Your Breakfast, Have Few Crushed Ashwagandha Leaves With Honey,
- Fruit Breakfast: Papaya, Apple, Blackberries, Strawberries, Oranges, Sweet Lime, Grapes, Papaya, Water Melon… Sprinkle Some Black Pepper, Small and large Cardamom.
- (Or, an hour before Lunch) Take vegetable Soup with a teaspoon of Black Cumin Seeds Powder added. Add grated Ginger and a teaspoon of lemon. Add coriander leave, If you take vegetable soup in the evening, repeat this dish, but no lemon after sunset,
- Have lot of salads before lunch. Apply Honey on Radish and Eat. Add Coriander leaves. Add fenugreek leaves. (Add, if you may) Black Pepper, Garlic, Ginger, Liberally add Black Cumin Seeds Powder. Use Lemon Liberally, add Rock salt to Taste.
- All the curd related articles (Lassi, Butter-Milk) should be taken with or After Lunch. Just simply, do not use Curd but go only for Butter-Milk (Preferably Sour), with Black Pepper, Black Cumin seeds Powder (a teaspoon) and Rock Salt added, as appropriate. What more we may do with Butter-Milk: Make a paste of 8-10 Mint Leaves, Curry Leaves and Coriander Leaves, each (8-10 leaves of each may be taken, or altered, such that you have approximately 2 tea spoon of paste). Add this 2 tea spoons of paste to the glass of Butter-Milk, while you have it in the afternoon. Liberally sprinkle Black pepper, add 1/4th teaspoon of Cumin Seeds Powder and add Rock Salt (सेंधा नमक) to taste.
- Take a teaspoon of Triphaladi Ghrit with the first bite of Lunch.
- Eliminate or minimise the use of Wheat Chapattis. Go for Barley Chapattis (Juan). Or, you may mix the wheat and barley flour.
- Rice should only be taken in lunch time, partly or completely starch removed, depending on how severe case we are dealing with.
- Moong and Masoor Dal (with peels) is preferred.
Evening Vegetable Soup: Add ½ teaspoon grated ginger, a spoon of lemon, and a teaspoon of black cumin seeds powder to your vegetable soup.
- Take a teaspoon of Triphaladi Ghrit with the first bite of Dinner,
- Light food, Pulses (Preferably dipped for as many hours as practicable), No Fruits at all!
- Heavy foods like Root Vegetables should be avoided in dinner.
- After, say an hour and a half after early dinner, a glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk (Or, Toned/Double-Tones, as available), with a teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee added to it,
- Before going to sleep, a teaspoon of Trifala Churna with Lukewarm water, or you may also have this along with milk also.
Kindly also note the following, do only if comfortable, and if your health allows!
- Twice a week, in the morning, have 2-3-4 litres of lukewarm water, with Sendha salt added, and induce vomiting. Do this at least twice. Flush the stomach, to take out the excess Kapha!
- Twice a week, carry out rectal enema, the tube is inserted app. 1 ½ inch, decoction of Trifula water, cooled to below the lukewarm temperature, held inside as long as possible, at least 15-20 minutes, and excreted.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- A2 Ghee and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Do Visit The Website Page Our Health Kit, which has complete Ammunition to take on The Modern Corrupt Medical Practices.
Favourable: Only Natural form of Sugar (& Preferable no sweets after Sunset), Filtered-Unprocessed Mustard or Black Sesame oil for cooking, Pure Desi Cow Ghee (The A-2 Type Ghee), Pure Desi Cow Milk (The A-2 Type Milk), Honey, Fenugreek (Maithe leaves), Radish, lemon, Ginger.
Unfavourable: White Sugar, Stale-Refrigerated food, Junk Foods-like Soft Drinks-Pizza-Burger….
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10-15 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://stayhealthytill70.com.cp-in-12.bigrockservers.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-60 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.