As you committed Following Action, You have landed on This Post, “Ayurveda for Layman => Understanding Doshas, Dhatus & Tastes”.
Links to All The Posts as Laid out Under “Ayurveda for Layman => Understanding Doshas, Dhatus & Tastes”:
- Doshas of the Body;
- Understanding ‘Vata-The Nerve Force of Body’;
- Understanding ‘Pitta-The Body Metabolism’;
- The Digestive Process;
- Understanding ‘Kapha – The Lymph Chyle’;
- Body Tissues (Dhatus) and Doshas (Body Humours);
- Dhatus (Body Tissues) & Governing Doshas (Body Humours V-P-K);
- The Six Tastes-Shadrasa in Ayurveda;
- Six Tastes & Their Effects on Doshas & Body Organs;
- Virya, Vipaka & Gunas of Foods;
- The Alkaline (Kshariye) Taste-Property;
- Habitat, Life-Span, Hours of Day & Their co-relation with Doshas;
- Seasons and Correlation with Doshas;
- ‘Adana-Increasing Northern Declination’ Period;
- ‘Visarga-Increasing Southern Declination’ Period;
- Seasons, Tastes and Doshas.
Hope the Posts are Informative & Beneficial to You All , and May Assist ‘You-Us All’ to be Away from Toxic Chemicals-Medicines, and Live a Healthy Life Forever.
Also, I do hope, The Effort has made your Navigation through the Website a bit convenient…