Wart (Charmakeela, in Sanskrit) is a Viral Infection (HPV-Human Papillomavirus, that usually spread through Skin contacts) and usually would come up on an Open-Cracked Skin (It is Easy for a Virus to act on an Open Skin & Enter The Epidermal Layer). It is a Non-Malignant Contagious Growth, but I guess some kind of a mild abrasion at least would be required to cause the spread (Epidermal Layer barrier). But, sharing a Shaving Blade would pass the infection across. Few warts (Mother Warts) may also spread to other parts of the body. They are further classified as per their shapes & location (6 types…).
Modern Science puts the Common Causes at Poor Immune System, Poor Hygiene, Nail Biting, Side-Effects from Various Chemicals-Carcinogens that have entered our Life (or Made to Enter in a Planned-Cunning Manner!), Smoking and so on…
Ayurvedically it is mostly Vitiation of Vata & Kapha.
Symptoms: Initially they would not cause much concern, but if left untreated (& inadvertent skin abrasions) may grow to reddish-inflamed patches.
Few good Home Remedies to Skin Warts:
- External Application of ‘Clove Oil’, ‘Indian Gooseberry-Amla Oil’, ‘Castor Oil’, ‘cashew Nut Oil’, ‘Papaya Milk’,
- Rub Onion, Garlic Paste and/or Potato Slice every few hours,
- Peepal (Fig) Tree Leaves Sap, Sap of Banyan Tree Leaves, Paste of Inside of the banana Peels, Dandelion Root Sap…,
- Along with these best option would be to add up the Colloidal Silver, Colloidal Copper & Baking Soda (+Lemon or H2O2 & Not Both Together) Treatment.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee put to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Papaya, Seasonal Fruits, Black Sesame Oil for food Preparations, Indian Gooseberry (Amla), Lemon, Honey + Holy Basil (Tulsi), Bitter Gourd, Neem, Good Hygiene is very important…
Unfavourable: Raw Salt, Sour (Curd), Hot-Pungent-Spicy Foods, Oily-Fried Stuff, Creamy Stuff, Heavy Foods at Night or Late Night Dinner, Chemical Soaps.
All this accompanied by at least 20-25 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Also, Kunjal Kriya (Vamanam, Induced Vomiting) is very beneficial.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
- Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and empty stomach first thing in the morning,
- Enema with Colloidal Silver and/or Colloidal Copper.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.