Mites are of Many Types known to affect Humans & Animals (Including Birds). Mites are Parasites (Microscopic Too) found on Human Hair-Scalp. These are of many types and mostly feed on Hair follicles and/or Sebaceous Glands & Their secretions. This is mostly a Contagious Medical Condition and easily spreads by Direct Contact (Skin and/or Hair – Sharing of Combs, Helmets, Caps…).
Causes would mostly be Poor Immune System, Poor Hygiene, Polluted Atmosphere… The problem is more prominent in Summer Season (Sweat on Scalp) & Spring
Symptoms are Itching (Scalp Scratching) (which eventually may become intense), Rashes, Reddishness (of Scalp. Cheek & Even ears), Acne, Tickling Sensation on Scalp, Hair Loss…and so on…though Inflammation is rarely to be seen. Few other reported symptoms are Blackheads (Due Blockages of Follicles), Scaling-Itching-Inflammation of Eyelids-Eyelashes. Head Mites-Lice are Nocturnal (Mre active at Night) & Hence Symptoms could be more bothersome at Night.
Natural-Home Remedies to Hair Mites-Hair Lice-बालों में जूएं:
- Regular Application of:
- Clove Oil,
- Sulphur Liquid (Homeopathic),
- Tea Tree Oil…
- Make a Diluted-Fine Paste of Garlic Cloves & Fresh Lemon Juice, apply on scalp 30-60 minutes before shower,
- Take 1-2 Camphor Balls (Kapoor), Fine Powder them, Mix them up with, say, 50-100 mL of Coconut Oil, apply on hair, cover your scalp with a towel, leave it overnight, wash-shampoo the next morning,
- Apply Neem Decoction (or simply Neem Oil) 30-60 minutes before shower,
- Apply Onion & Radish Juice (3:1) on Scalp 15 minutes before shower,
- Apply Vinegar on your scalp 30 minutes before shower…
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee put to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Say Yuck! But very effective against Hair Mites-Hair Lice-बालों में जूएं:
Regularly wash your hair with Gaudhan Ark, with appropriate amount of water added.
Favourable: Good Hygiene, Not Sharing Clothes, Combs, Caps…, Regular Shower with Herbal Shampoo only, Good Diet-Lifestyle-Eating Habits, Exposure to Sunlight…
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.