Prostate is a small gland in men, a part of reproductive system. It is situated below the bladder, just before start of Urethra and in front of Rectum. It surrounds the tube (vas Deferens) that carries Urine from Urinary Bladder to The Urethra. Vas (Ductus) Deferens carry Sperms from Testicles to Seminal Vesicles, which then moves onto Urethra through Prostates. Prostate Glands nourishes Sperms & Squeezes Semen into Urethra.
Symptoms of Enlarged Prostate are ‘Sluggish Urinary System-Uneasy Urination’, ‘Bladder not emptying fully’, ‘Frequent urgency to Urinate’, ‘Dribbling of Urine even after Urinating’ & ‘Blood in Urine’.
Allopathy puts Ageing as main cause for this ailment – which actually means no human can ever live (or Die!) peacefully and healthy! No Comments!
Probable Causes for Enlarged Prostate (Medically “Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy-BPH”), Urinary Stress Incontinence, Bed-Wetting and More…
- Poor Immunity (Thanks to Lifestyle, Eating Habits, Junk Foods, Genetically Modified Foods, Heavy Use of Carcinogens such as Plastics in our Kitchen (& Life),
- Medical Conditions, “Related to Prostate such as Prostatitis (Inflammation of Prostate Glands), BPH, Prostate Cancer”, “Pregnancy”, “Chronic UTI-Urinary Tract Infections”, “Obesity”, Kidney Malfunctions, Neurological Disorders, Psychological Disorders (Fear-Anxiety-Stress…),
- Side-Effects of Modern (!) Medicines,
- Poor Habits such as Excess Alcoholism, Smoking etc.
As per me, Surgical Removal of Prostate in any situation is not an option or should literally be the last alternative.
Ayurvedically, Enlarged Prostate is Vitiation of Vata coupled with Vitiation of Pitta. Few actions which Vitiate both Vata & Pitta: ‘Lack of Intake of adequate fluids’, ‘Suppression of Natural Urges’, ‘Regularly Sleeping Late Night (Much Beyond start of Pitta Timings (2200 Hrs)’, ‘Excess intake of Caffeine’, ‘Excess Alcoholism-Smoking’…
Before Remedies to Enlarged Prostate, Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for ‘Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits’ to be ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Natural-Home Remedies to Enlarged Prostate (& Related Ailments):
- Morning Empty Stomach: Take a piece of Indian Gooseberry (Amla), Remove Seed & Crush it along with a Pinch of Turmeric, ½ Tsp of Black Seeds (Kalaunji), 2-3 Tsp of Honey. Have it regularly for few weeks,
- Punarnavadi Ark 5-10 mL added to appropriate amount of water twice a day,
- Take ‘Holy Basil Leaves (Tulsi)’, ‘Fennel Seeds (Saumf)’, ‘Coriander Leaves’ & ‘White Pumpkin Seeds’ in Equal Quantities, Add to 300 mL of Water, Heat-Boil on slow fire till water remains around 200 ml. this may be divided to two equal halves and 100 mL taken twice a Day. Please make fresh daily,
- Daily with, before or after your lunch, a glass of Butter-Milk (Preferable A2) with a Tsp of Black Cumin Seeds (Kaali Jeere) & Black Seeds (Kalaunji),
- 1-2 Shilajit Capsule Twice a Day,
- ½-1 teaspoon of Gokshuradi Churna with Pure Desi Cow (A2) Milk (or with 1/2 a glass of Hot Water + ½ Tsp A2 Ghee) Twice a day,
- Abhyanga (Full Body Massage) with Black Sesame Seeds Oil, followed by as much sweating as Possible.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee put to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Grapes, Watermelon Seeds, ACV, Flaxseeds, Indian Gooseberry (Awla), Coconut, Pumpkin Seeds, Butter-Milk, Milk.
Favourable Spices-Herbs: Turmeric, Triphala (+ Honey with Warm Water), Long Pepper, Garlic (+ Honey), Ginger, Fenugreek Leaves-Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Cumin Seeds (Specifically Black), Liquorice, Holy Basil.
Unfavourable: Food Cooked in Aluminium Utensils, Stale/Refrigerated Food, Sour & Oily Stuff, Alcohol, Excess Coffee-Tea
All this accompanied by at least 30-60 minutes of ‘Anulom Velom’, and 5-10 minutes of ‘Kapal Bhati’ in the Morning and Evening. Useful Yogasanas are ‘Dronasana’, ‘Ardha Matsyndrasana’, ‘Uttitha Paschimottanasana’, ‘Mandukasana’, ‘Sarvangasana’, Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Other Awesome Breathing Exercise goes as such:
Keep Breathing Normally. Contract Perineal-Vaginal Region (Mooladhara Region). Hold for as long as you can. Release. Do this for 5 minutes at a time and twice a day. One may also do this exercise retaining breath inside & outside (Antir & Bahir Kumbhak).
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://stayhealthytill70.com.cp-in-12.bigrockservers.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.