(For Healthy Eyes) Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Alternative Cures to Cataract, Getting Healthy Eyes (Good Eye Sight-Byee to Spectacles):
- One Drop of ‘Honey-Herbal Eye Drops’ (Ingredients: Honey+Gaudhan Ark+White Onion Juice+Other Herbs) in Each Eye, Morning and Evening. Rose Water may be added in the ratio 1:1 to the above Natural-Home Made Eye Tonic to reduce the Burning Effect as it may be too strong for some. (To remove excess Kapha from the eyes, Eyes are Agnay, and have prominence of Pitta, The Fire Component).
- Also, in the same Breath, a Drop of Colloidal Silver to each eye could be very beneficial, once or twice a day (Pitta Age Group: 18-60 Years; Any-all Infections would Vitiate Pitta in eyes & hence to Kill infections & Pacify Pitta, Colloidal Silver could be v.v. useful),
- Daily Put 2-3 Drops of Desi Cow Ghee in Each Nostril, 2-3 times a day. (Heat the Spoon, Shut the Fire, Pour Ghee on the Hot Spoon, It Melts, Use Dropper to Put the Ghee into the Nostrils – Simple!)
- Before Going To Sleep, Put Ghee On Your Foot Soles & Rub Your Soles On Bronze (Kaansa) Copper Utensil for few minutes (Not to make them Black or Burn by Friction!).
- Burn a Clay Lamp (Diya, in Hindi) using Pure Desi Cow Ghee, and concentrate on it for 10-30 minutes in the morning and evening.
- A Glass of Carrot Juice + 3 Spoons of Honey + Black Pepper (1/3rdTea Spoon), Once or Twice a Day. (Cucumber May Also Form Part of this mixture). This is done after you have had your morning fruits, and repeated in the evening, as appropriate,
- Liberally consume Pure Desi Cow Ghee in your meals (Lunch and Dinner), Especially after Dinner, Boil a Glass of Vedic Cow (A2) Milk, add ½ Tsp Shilajit Churna and 1-2 Tsp Pure Desi Cow Ghee,
- 2-3 pieces of Garlic (2-3 लहसुन की कलियाँ) added to hot water, cool it, add 2-3 teaspoons of Pure honey (Organic-Non GMO) and have it morning empty stomach. Liberally add Freshly cut Lemon Juice. Watch this You-Tube Video: https://youtu.be/fbEgomQhb3E, or Cut 2 garlic cloves into small pieces, immerse them into a glass of water overnight, eat them up in the morning and drink the water also,
- Prepare following Tasty & Healthy Eye Tonic at Home for Healthy Eyes: Ingredients: Black Pepper: 50 Grams, Rock Candy: 200 Grams, Pure Vedic Cow Ghee: 250 Grams, Working Procedure:
- Grind Black Pepper & Rock Candy Together into a Fine Mixture,
- Put above Ghee into Mild Fire for minimal time such as to just melt the Ghee,
- Add the above ground mixture to the melted ghee & mix/churn the two well (preferable using wooden tea or table spoon),
- Store the above mixture in a Glass Utensil (Only).
- Below 15 Years: ½ Tsp Morning with ½ Glass of Lukewarm Water & Night (After Dinner) ½ Tsp with Warm-Hot Glass of A2 Ghee,
- Above 15 Years: 1 Tsp Morning with ½ Glass of Lukewarm Water & Night (After Dinner) 1 Tsp with Warm-Hot Glass of A2 Ghee.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Pure Desi Cow Ghee, Honey, Barley, Papaya, Almonds (Dipped Overnight , Food in Iron or Copper Utensils, Black Pepper, Carrot, Indian Gooseberry (Amla), Bitter Gourd, Spinach, Plant Trees!
Un-Favourable: Stale/Refrigerated food, wrong timings for meals, Junk Foods (Like Pizza, Burger, Soft Drinks), Excess exposure to Sun-Hot Atmosphere, Hot and Pungent Food, Grief-Stress-Anxiety…
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom (With as much Breath retention as possible), and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Brahmari Pranayama is also very useful.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://stayhealthytill70.com.cp-in-12.bigrockservers.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! But Following is a Divine Arrow for Healthy Eyes:
Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.