I.P. Grade Baking Soda
About I.P. Grade Baking Soda (NaHCO3):
- Baking Soda is highly alkaline. Ph value of 5% solution of Sodium Bicarbonate [(always go for pure, I.P.-Food grade even for your daily use)] would be between 7 to 8.5,
- It is advised to go for I.P. Grade (or higher) for any kind of human consumption,
- For understanding various aspects of this Product in detail, please watch this You-Tube Video (In English & Hindi):
- Baking Soda is useful for Metabolic-Immune System (Maintains Acid-Base Balance in the Body),
- Helps fight any Microbial Infection/s including Cancerous Cells, as it is well documented that Cancer Cells best survive in Acidic Environment,
- Our Body’s most (if not all!) Processes work in a mild pH Range (Alkaline), as such consumption of Baking Soda supports Bod’s Metabolic Systems and provides Immune System Strength.
- SH70 Baking Soda Dish: 1/2 a glass of Lukewarm Water + 2-3 Pinches Baking Soda + 1 Tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice + 2-3 Pinches each of Carom (Ajwain) & Black Seeds (Kalaunji) once or twice a day (maximum),
- Do watch my YouTube Video on Baking Soda (Link provided above) to get to know very-many ways in which we may use baking Soda.
- It is best stored at room temperature of about 20-25 degree C. 5% or further diluted solution of NaHCO3 is usually well tolerated though if taken indiscriminately (over days & weeks) would vitiate Vata (Excessive Dryness-Related Disorders) & Pitta (Blood Disorders) in the body,
- Remember, Baking Soda has drying & depleting & as such it is best advised not to consume more than 5-6 Pinches in a day under any circumstances,
- Children below 12 Years, Pregnant women & patients with any medical condition/s (Especially Liver-Kidney Disorders & more…) are best advised to keep away.
Pricing: Rs. 151/ for 125 Grams Net (Packed in a Glass Bottle). Special Discounts (20%!) on buying 2 or more bottles.