Again for Eye Stye – Night Blindness, let us first Block the entry of Toxins into the body, Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few Effective Treatments for Eye Stye – Night Blindness:
- Stye (गुहेरी): The medical term for Sty is ‘Hordeolum’. It is the formation of Pus Cells at the root of the eye lashes, inside or outside of the eye-lids. Few effective cures would be:
- Crush Cloves in water and apply,
- Immerse Trifula overnight in water (All ingredients in Bark Form, or if not available, we have to be content with the Powder form), and wash the eyes next morning,
- Apply Goat’s Milk,
- Put a drop or two of Pomegranate Juice (Ras) to eyes (Filter it properly, so no fibre goes to eyes),
- Add some powdered alum to Gulab Jal (Rose Water), and put a drop or two to each eye.
- Night Blindness (रतौंधी): This disease is caused due lack of Vitamin-A in the Body. As Pure Desi Cow Ghee, is a great source of Vitamin-A, it goes a long way in relieving one of this ailment. Most of the things (Cures, Precautions, Favourable and Unfavourable) are same as the detailed post on Spectacles. Additionally, specifically for this ailment:
- Put Basil Leaves Juice (Ras) (1-2 drops) 3-4 times a day in each of the eye,
- Put a drop of Green Coriander Leaves Juice (Ras) in each of the eyes (Twice-Thrice a Day),
- Put White Onion Juice(Ras) in each eye,
- Put a drop of Pure Honey in each eye, twice a day,
- Add 1 teaspoon of Mahatrifuladi Ghrit to your night time (Boiled) milk,
- Have a teaspoon of Trifula Churna with Lukewarm water before going to sleep,
- Immerse Trifula in water overnight, and use this as an eye wash the next morning,
- Finally, Say Yuck! If you have to, but putting a drop or two of ‘Filtered Gaumutra’ or ‘Diluted Gaudhan Ark’ in each eye is very effective.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Please do stay away from External Sources of Vitamin-A (Supplements), Anything which is not natural, cannot be devoid of Side-Effects. Many Studies have already proved towards the serious side-effects of any damn supplements.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom (As much Breath Retention as Possible), and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective for cases of Pain-Irritation-Redness-Swelling-Watering of Eyes:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Put a drop of Gaudhan Ark, in each eyes, two or three times a day. This might give lot of burning sensation – so please dilute it with rose water etc.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.