Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Snoring is simply vibration of Tissues in the nose and throat airways. It is the obstruction in The Nasal Passage-Way which produces the peculiar noise. Soft Palate gets displaced from its correct Position and Blocks the Nasal Passage-Way. Turbulent airflow causes tissue of palate & throat to vibrate. All Body sounds are produced as a result of some form of vibrations only. We speak as a result of vibrations of Vocal Chords & Growling sound of our Stomach is a result of vibrations of our Stomach & Intestinal Linings.
Snoring Causes: See Unfavourable items down below & also read ‘Ready Reckoner’ Post above. Other causes for Snoring could be Excess Alcoholism, Smoking, Side effects of Modern Medical Drugs, Wrong Sleeping Positions. Obesity & Sleep Deprivation could be other reasons for Snoring.
- One of the easiest thing to take care of! Take a spoon, heat it on fire, shut off the fire, Pour some Pure Desi Cow Ghee onto the hot spoon, The Ghee Melts, Use Dropper and put 2 drops in each nostril, sniff it a bit and sleep! (Concentrate on your Breath, and Sleep comes easy!). Do it regularly for 2-3 weeks, and you would see a huge relief from Snoring,
- Make Cardamom Decoction (2-3 crushed Small and Large Cardamom each, added to a glass of water, and boiled, till water becomes /4th. Add a half a tea spoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee (The A-2 Type), and drink the hot water like tea, 30 minutes before going to sleep.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Unfavourable: Sweet & Sour (Except Lemon), Milk, Oily or Roasted Stuff, Salt (Except Rock Salt), Refined Oils, Potato, Heavy Foods, Eating Food Late at Night, Smoking, Refrigerated or Stale Stuff, Curd, Banana, Rice. That is to avoid things which are rich in carbohydrates, and hence would be Kapha Producing. Stay away from A/C, Direct Wind/Breeze etc.
All this accompanied by at least 20 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 10 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very Effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.