Quite a few Remedies to Excess Urination (बहुमूत्र) (or Polyuria in Medical Terms) Exist, but first, what is it and what are it’s Symptoms and Causes. Herein a person urinates more than normal, is not able to empty bladder completely & is urinating intermittently. Again, it becomes (mostly) more prominent at night (2200 PM to 0200 AM).
Other Symptoms that may accompany Urge for Excess Urination (बहुमूत्र) ‘Painful Urination’, Difficulty Urinating or Emptying Bladder’, ‘Loss of Bladder Control’, ‘Fatigue-Fever’, ‘Constipation’, ‘Indigestion’, ‘Insomnia’, ‘Red-Dark Brown Urine’ or even ‘Blood in Urine’, Waist & area below is mostly under Pain’…
Causes could be Varied & Many: ‘Poor Immune-Metabolic System’, ‘Poor Lifestyle-Eating Habits’, ‘Medical Conditions, such as Diabetes, UTI, Infection-Inflammation of Kidneys-Bladder-Prostate Glands, Stones-Cysts’, ‘Modern (No Comments!) Cancer Treatments-Chemotherapy’, Genetic Disorders…frequent urination has also been observed during periods of Pregnancy (Due Uterus Pressure on Bladder).
Not to Worry! Line of Attack Shall Always Remain Same: Remove–Block the Entry of Damn Toxins to the Body–Remove the Toxins from Body-Get the Body Humours (Doshas) Back to Normal-Natural-Healthy State!!
Ayurvedically, Urge for Excess Urination (बहुमूत्र) is Vitiation of Apana Vayu (Involved with Excretory System of the Body) along with Kapha Vitiation.
Before Remedies to Excess Urination (बहुमूत्र), Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for ‘Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits’ to be ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’: http://stayhealthytill70.com.cp-in-12.bigrockservers.com/ready-reckoner-precautions-to-be-taken-with-most-of-the-treatments-handling-of-ailments-provided/
Along with Remedies to Excess Urination (बहुमूत्र), get you Medical Check-Up done. There might be ‘Other Medical Conditions’ responsible for present ailment. Also undergo treatment for ‘Other Medical Conditions’.
Home-Natural Remedies to Excess Urination (बहुमूत्र):
- Daily morning have a teaspoon of Ginger Juice mixed with Organic Honey,
- Have Punarnavadi Ark (Around 5-10 mL twice a day, depending on severity, added to appropriate amount of water,
- Indian Gooseberry Powder (Awla Churna/Awla Juice-Ras) (1 Tsp) with Gur (jaggery) (or Honey) (2-3 Tsp) with/without Lukewarm-Hot Water, Once-Twice a day,
- Take Pistachio + Raisins (Munakka) + Black Pepper in equal quantities (3 pieces each), and chew them all. Do this twice a day,
- Take 20 grams Black Sesame Seeds + 10 grams of Carom Seeds, and make a coarse powder out of them. Now, add this mixture to the double the amount of Gur (Jaggery). Have a teaspoon of this in the morning and evening (Don’t swallow, but chew the mixture). If you have to, take Hot water,
- Take Bibhitaki (Baheda–An Ingredient of Triphala) and Black Plum Seeds (Jamun, Jambulin Gutliyaan), in equal quantities, and powder them to form a mixture. Have a teaspoon of this daily with plain water,
- 2-3 Tsp of Pumpkin seeds and/or Pomegranate Skin Paste Twice daily,
- Take Liquorice Bark (Mulethi), Black Pepper (Solid Pieces) and Rock Candy, in equal quantities, and make a fine mixture out of them. Liberally use Pure Desi-A2 Cow Ghee to make a paste of this mixture. Have a teaspoon of this in the morning & evening,
- Avoid sitting under fan.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee put to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Filtered-Unprocessed Oil (Mustard or Black Sesame), Sweating, Celibacy.
Un-favourable: Eating late night, Vata Producing Stuff (Like Potato, Rice, Onion, Fine Wheat Flour, Stale-Refrigerated tuff, Refined Oils, Sour (Especially after Sunset), Excess Sweet, Taking food with more water content in the evening (…is unfavourable), Avoid sitting directly under fan.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Also, Ujjayi Pranayama, Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya (Induced Vomiting) and Singhasana are very beneficial.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://stayhealthytill70.com.cp-in-12.bigrockservers.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.