The normal vaginal discharge is a natural phenomenon to keep the genital area clean. Such natural discharge is odourless & pale milky in colour. On the contrary, Leucorrhoea is a whitish-sticky discharge. It has a foul smell. The Post doesn’t concern ‘The Normal Vaginal Discharges’ during ‘The Course’ or ‘During Pregnancy’…
Probable Causes could be ‘Poor Immune System’, ‘Infection of the Genital Tract-STD’s’, ‘Over-Indulgence’, ‘Poor Hygiene’, ‘Poor Lifestyle-Eating Habits (GMO Foods)’, ‘Side-Effects of Medicines’, ‘Injury to Vagina-Cervix-Womb’, ‘Medical Conditions such as Cancers, Diabetes and so on…’, ‘Psychological Factors such as Anxiety-Stress’…
Symptoms are ‘Body-Abdominal-Lower Back Ache’, ‘Headache’, Fatigue-Weakness’, ‘Constipation’, Irritation-Itching of Genital areas’…
Ayurvedically, Leucorrhoea (or Shweta Pradar) is Vitiation of Kapha (Coupled by Vitiation of Vata & Pitta (Digestive Fire in state of Mandagni). Primarily, it all boils down to the Build-Up of AMA (Undigested Food Particles) in The Body. Vitiated Kapha Vitiates Rasa Dhatu (Blood Plasma) of Genital Tract which then is responsible for ‘Leucorrhoea-The White Discharge’.
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, Which Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Natural-Home Remedies to ‘Leucorrhoea-The White Discharge’:
- Apply 2 Teaspoons Honey to Ripe Banana and eat (Morning Breakfast),
- Have Ripe Banana with Pure Desi Cow (A2) Ghee (Difference of at least 1.5 – 2 Hours, between Honey and ghee),
- Have Indian Gooseberry Juice (Awla Ras) with Honey,
- Take few Delicate Banana Leaves, Make a Paste, Cook them in Milk, Drink as it cools down,
- Add few leaves of Holy Basil (Tulsi) to Pure Desi Cow Milk, and drink,
- Have Holy Basil Leaves Juice (Tulsi Ras) with Honey Morning and Evening,
- Take equal quantities of Indian Gooseberry (Awla) and Liquorice (Mulethi) Powder (say, ½ Teaspoon each), have the mixture with Honey, and after that drink a glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk,
- A Tsp of Asparagus root Powder with 2-3 Tsp Organic Honey (0% Sugar added) Twice a day,
- Infusion of 1 Tsp Coriander Seeds (Dipped Overnight) every morning empty stomach,
- Have half a cup of Warm/Hot water after Meals…
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee put to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Easily Digestible Food, Honey, Fresh-Seasonal Fruits (Citrus-Oranges-Lime-Cranberry Juice…)-Vegetables-Salads (Radish), Milk, Ghee (A2), Butter-Milk (+Black Cumin Seeds + Black Seeds-Kalaunji)…
Unfavourable: Refined Oils, Oily-Deep Fried Foods, Excess Salty-Sour (Curd)-Sweet Stuff (Aerated Drinks), Non-Vegetarian Foods, Excess of Tea-Coffee-Alcoholism-Smoking
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 5-10 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Kunjal Kriya (Induced Vomiting) is very beneficial.
Anyway, in all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here), which clears Most Myths to Lifestyle-Eating Habits, or Visit: http://stayhealthytill70.com.cp-in-12.bigrockservers.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/.
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 5-15 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi (A2) Cow’s Urine), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.