Other than Ageing, other causes for ‘Memory Loss’ are Excess Fear, Stress, Worry, Sadness, Anger, Over-Exertion…Derangement of All Body Doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) are involved in this condition.
Please Follow Under-Mentioned Link for Consolidated List of Lifestyle-Eating Habits, That Must Be ‘Strictly Adhered to’ or ‘As Strictly Followed as Possible’:
Few Effective Cures for Memory Loss:
- Daily night before sleeping, Boil a glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk with 1/5th – 1/6th teaspoon of turmeric added, take the mixture off the heat, add a teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee and drink.
- Take ½ a teaspoon of Shankh Pushpi Churna, add it to a glass of Boiled Desi Cow Milk. Add a teaspoon or two of Honey, as the temperature reaches Warm-Drinkable level, and have it in the morning.
- Immerse 6-8-10 almonds in water overnight, Remove the peels in the morning, crush them, add to ½ a glass of Boiled Pure Desi Cow Milk. Sprinkle Black pepper, add a teaspoon of Pure Desi Cow Ghee. Add a teaspoon or two of Honey, and drink/eat the mixture.
- Daily Morning have 1 Indian Gooseberry (Awla) Honey Preserve (Awla Murabba) with ½ a glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk.
- Add 6-8 Finely Cut Pieces of Dates (Khajoor) to a glass of Pure Desi Cow Milk. Boil the mixture and drink it.
- Add a teaspoon of Liquorice Churna to a glass of Pure Desi Cow Churna, make its decoction and drink (Specially, if the patient is suffering from high Pitta).
- Add Honey to 1/3rd – ½ teaspoons of Fennel Seeds Powder and have it twice a day.
Other Ayurvedic-Unconventional-Natural Remedies could be (No Yuck Factor!):
- Colloidal Silver, Copper & Gold,
- 3-5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Food Grade Baking Soda,
- Honey with Various Herbs,
- Organic Wheat Grain Sprouts,
- Melted A2 Ghee added to Nostrils and/or A2 Ghee added to Cooked Pulses/Vegetables and/or A2 Ghee added to A2 Milk Boiled with Pinches of Turmeric…and so on…
Favourable: Pure Desi Cow Milk (The a-2 Type), Pure Desi-Cow Ghee…
Unfavourable: Buffalo Milk, Junk Foods, Refer Ready Reckoner.
All this accompanied by at least 30-45 minutes of Anulom Velom, and 15 minutes of Kapal Bhati in the Morning and Evening. 5-10 minutes of Naukasana may also be done in the morning. Please do not overstrain your body muscles. Brahmari Pranayama is also very useful.
Anyway, In all cases, I would advise all to get your copy of my e-book, A Perfect Lifestyle and Eating Habits, from my E-Book Page (Click Here). This will provide all the applicable theory behind the precautions (or visit: http://stayhealthytill70.com.cp-in-12.bigrockservers.com/category/lifestyleandeatinghabits/).
Say Yuck! If you have to, but very effective:
Take 30-45 mL of Gaudhan Ark (Purified-Distilled Pure Desi Cow’s Urine – The A-2 Type), added to appropriate amount of water to make it comfortable to drink, and drink it prior going to sleep and in the morning, empty stomach.
Do visit Our Health Kit, to get to see ‘Contents of An Ideal First Aid Kit’ & ‘Few things-Supplements’ We Must Consume on Daily Basis’.
Legal disclaimer: The information in this article is not a Medico-Legal advice. Use it at your own risk. Although I do my best to give you accurate and useful information, you should consult an appropriate Medical Professional before Trying out any of the above Information.